[meteorite-list] WAY OT: Moving!

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:29 2004

To all the fine members of Da List:
I'm sorry I've dropped off the radar lately; my husband and I have been
going through the HELL that is purchasing a house, acquiring a mortgage, and
renovating said house. The meteorites are in storage until I can provide a
proper display case for them, the new house is a mess, and we are filthy and
bone tired. It will be worth it in the end, but right now we just want it
to be over with and to have a good night's sleep, not necessarily in that
order.

Tracy Latimer