[meteorite-list] Snow and Mars water and meteorites

From: John Divelbiss <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:29 2004

Pictures I've seen from the rover that was on Mars makes it look like the
typical rocks are weathered to a rusty brown color...like many
olivine/pyroxene (w/iron) rich rocks here on earth.

Can anyone tell me if this is thought to be the case, and do any of the Mars
meteorites found show any signs of weathering from it's existence on Mars?

John