[meteorite-list] Separated at Birth?

From: geoking_at_notkin.net <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:29 2004

Dear Listees:

Today's interesting posts regarding different meteorites which fell
on the same day prompted me to upload this photograph, which is part
of a project I've been working on for some time.

As many of you are already well aware, some meteorites which have
fallen at different times and in different places, bear a striking
resemblance to each other. Of particular interest to me are the
similarities in surface features between Sikhote-Alin and Taza irons,
and I've been looking for individuals from these falls that closely
resemble each other.

Have a look:

http://www.notkin.net/temp/taza-sikhote.htm

Regards,