[meteorite-list] Meteorite Contest, Free Gao-Guenie

From: mark ferguson <refam_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:29 2004

Hello Mark and List

Wow, cool answers so far, all of them. Mark, you
should be able to put together a really cool program
for those children.
 So, for my entry:

Meteorites are cool because everyone in the world can
see a meteor blaze through the sky an wonder where it
might hit and how long has it traveled to get here.

Meteorites are kewl cause they are a window into the
past and the formation of our solar system from which
scientists learn how the sun, moon and the earth (and
other planets) were formed.

Meteorites are kewl cause Mark Bostick and the Hupe
Brothers have neet contests about them that make even
the best of the best realize that just by looking at a
rock, you cannot be sure of what it really is.

Well, I tried (the last was for levity).

Mark Ferguson