[meteorite-list] come and see rob e.

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:28 2004

Dave.

Hmmm.. is he saying we are just jealous?

 I thought Rob was from Scotland. Is that considered Brit? Am confused..
Stepfather was a Bruce ( descendent of Robert the Bruce) .I don't think he
would agree.. But then..I am a descendent of the Plantagenants. ( Edward
Included).. I guess he would say so.... lmao.

Any who....I have 3 meteorites from Rob. 2 alike and 1 different. I think
the were like.. # 7 # 17 and # 27. Ok.. duh. Have they been classified or
given names yet? They languish in their little box until released from
quarantine.

Rosie

Rosie