[meteorite-list] when will the US see another meteorite fall and recovery?

From: Mike Reynolds <agelessness_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:27 2004

Hi John and all,
  This might be worth following up on if anyone feels ambitious or should
find themselves in Massachusetts with a whole lot of free time on their
hands. I don't know if anyone remembers this post and a few other earlier
ones which referred to a possible fall which may have occurred more or less
in my own back yard. Shortly after having read the first report, I took a
day trip from the Boston area to check things out. I only looked in the area
of a golf course near Amherst, that according to at least one eyewitness
would have been in the area of it's flight path. Needless to say, I came
home empty handed. This was reported to have occurred just about the same
time as the Bensour fall which hit just across the pond from US.
A coincidence?
Best Regards,
Mike Reynolds IMCA #8127

http://www.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2002-April/010973.html