[meteorite-list] Oriented specimens (ad)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:27 2004

Hi Dave, Tom, John & anyone else lurking...
        I offered some oriented gaos yesterday. Bernd jumped on the
smallest one only 2 minutes ahead of Martin Horejsi - but the best
ones are still available -though larger/therefore more expensiv, not
to mention the best one that is world class - really must be seen from
the side and the back to appreciate its fabulous form.
        the other stuff is available, too, though the Campo Nuevo already
sold....
        Enjoy seeing them at:
http://community.webshots.com/album/63653814KknwSz
        I would love to hear if others are as WOWed as I by the super
oriented one.
        Best wishes, Michael

on 2/15/03 5:25 PM, David Hardy at mdavidhardy_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> sure is quiet!

Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies.
          - Friedrich Nietzsche
--
Worth Seeing:
-  Earth at night from satelite: