[meteorite-list] Calling Bill Mason

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:27 2004

OK,
        This line hooked me, for sure. I have a couple of KILLER Tazas, but
in their "natural state" - which is just a bit cleaner than Canyon Diablos
in their field condition.
        So, Bill Mason has a "kit" that will take care of this AND NOT
DAMAGE THE UNDERLYING FUSION CRUST???
        If so, Bill, I gotta have some. How do I get it.
        PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know.
        RSVP
        Thanks, Michael

on 2/13/03 9:10 PM, Rosemary Hackney at ltcrose_at_bellsouth.net wrote:

> Bill Mason took pity upon me and my poor rusted Taza and I left it in his
> care. The next day..not a trace of rust. He is a miracle worker for sure. He
> has this kit that takes rust and also restores. If you need something like
> that for your specimens.. you need to get in touch with him. I was amazed.
> It was awesome. Thanks Bill ((hugs)).

Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies.
          - Friedrich Nietzsche
--
Worth Seeing:
-  Earth at night from satelite: