[meteorite-list] Saratov

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:27 2004

Hello

I have a 252 gr. piece in my collection but is many
hard to cut, this meteorite is many fragile, or I but
a 1 cm. thickness slice or this go broken. Normaly on
ebay exit some pieces of Saratov....
regards

Matteo

--- cspratt <cspratt_at_islandnet.com> wrote:
> Try Blaine Reed.
>
> >MORE ON TUCSONHello List,
>
> >Anyone out there know where a guy can get a small
> Saratov fragment with =
> >crust? Looking for an end cut or slice with crust
> at ~50 gms.. I hear =
> >getting a crusted sample is difficult but I thought
> I should try.
>
> >Thanks and Cheers,
>
> >Mike Tettenborn

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/