[meteorite-list] Tucson 2003

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:26 2004

Hello List,

I would like to thank the list for their kind words on and off the list. I
have about 200 e-mails I need to answer and a large stack of mail to go
through so please give me a little slack in my replying in one e-mail to
everyone. One almost had to question my logic in taking the time right now
to post the list or play with the photos, but I remember how well I use to
enjoy reading reports from others.

Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas

PS: I never heard from the blond.so to those that are planning to go next
year remember business cards (and don't leave them in the room as I did.)