[meteorite-list] Is this a LL3 meteorite ?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:26 2004

Hello all

Bah...for me no....

regards

Matteo

--- John Divelbiss <j.divelbiss_at_worldnet.att.net>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2157165132&category=3239

> John

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/