[meteorite-list] Credit Card-Sized Fragment Of Columbia Found In California?

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:25 2004

Thanks, I had seen this map from NASA. The shuttle has a wing span of 78
feet 6 inches. NASA's map has a line at least 40 miles wide. That's why I
asked for a fine lined map. You can find out wind and other factors and have
an idea where to look. I live in N. As and meteorite hunt all over. If I get
a detailed map of the flight I could meteorite hunt in that area and keep an
eye out for debris for NASA. Any thing to help! I do not have any tracking
programs. :

Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168----- Original Message -----