[meteorite-list] eBay emails

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:06 2004

hi
I have an issue that I really need to send to eBay's cust services regarding
feedback. Trouble is, I cannot email them thru their links as I keep
getting a "cookies rejected" msg from their site - which is wrong as I have
full cookie delivery set up.
It is getting a bit frustrating that I cannot find a single human being to
email there...

Anyone got any email addresses that I can use?

Sorry for the off-topic, but I seem to be banging my mead against an
electronic brick wall here!

frustratingly....

dave

IMCA #0092

ps Happy new Year Folks!!! May the Stones from Mars land in your back yard!!!