[meteorite-list] A Warning - with a twist

From: Charles Viau <cviau_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:05 2004

Hi, Bill and list
Just to illustrate a point...
I took the liberty of translating what you wrote into Italian, and then
back again to English, using the Babbel Fish translator that he uses.
this is what comes out...

"This man, for lack of better term, has not insistito that not
importunerebbe them never still? They are a release and I know it. In
some way this renders me the better tact approximately the types than
Matteo. It does not obtain it hardly and NEVER the will! I understand
mine just stupidity. All the thing better than we must recognize ours
failings. This type is making one profession of being a pain in the
posterior part! Perpetual its stupidity infinitely. I wish that I could
speak its language so as to I could dirgli that what task. Ack!!
Kieskowski Invoice"

No wonder this man is confused. He takes what we type and converts it
using this crappy translator to Italian, and obviously gets a different
meaning. He also converts his Italian in English with the same tool, and
look at the crap we get. I am not defending him by any means, as he has
a lot of other problems, and I agree he certainly has an anger
management problem.. but holy crap.. can you imagine the impact this
worthless translator is having on an already troubled individual... If
there is any saving grace in anything he has to say, then it most
certainly gets undone by this junkware.

CharlyV