[meteorite-list] Re: Top Ten Contest Winner is... Me too

From: Randy Duncan <golddoc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:05 2004

Thanks Fred! (Fredmeteorhall)

The Prizes came in today.

The Smithsonian Event Notification cards are neat! Those post cards weren't
as fast as our email list, however at the time they would have been the
fastest, low cost method around.

I see that they had Biological and Astrophysical Event notification cards.
Do they currently do something like this with email?

Thanks for the "Find A Falling Star" book. I started reading it this
evening.

Happy New Year

Randy Duncan