[meteorite-list] World of Meteorites - Status Report

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:05 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0030_01C3CEFC.E5D88A80

Hello Dave and list,

I managed to get registered the other day and linked my website as well a=
s some Glorieta Mountain strewnfield photographs. I put a couple of the =
photos in my article in this months Meteorite Times...but I thought some =
of you might be interested in seeing more rocks and canyons....:-)

I think World of Meteorites is going to be a great asset to the community=
 and I urge everyone to support the site through it's various functions. =
 =20

Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas
www.meteoritearticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_0030_01C3CEFC.E5D88A80

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Dave and=
 list,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I managed to get registered the other=
 day and linked my website as well as some Glorieta Mountain strewnfield =
photographs.&nbsp; I put a couple of the photos in my article in this mon=
ths Meteorite Times...but I thought some of you might be interested in se=
eing more rocks and canyons....:-)</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I think W=
orld of Meteorites is going to be a great asset to the community and I ur=
ge everyone to support the site through it's various functions.&nbsp; </D=
<DIV>www.meteoritearticles.com<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0030_01C3CEFC.E5D88A80--