[meteorite-list] Tucson

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:05 2004

------=_NextPart_001_008D_01C3CE70.FB6E8890

Hello Everyone,

I will be in Tucson from Thursday Feb. 5 to Sunday, Feb. 8. I will have =
my cell phone with me, if you are going and would like to meet up, feel f=
ree to e-mail me for my number. Looking foward to the show, the people, =
the meteorites and the events. =20

If I have enough courage and luggage space, perhaps I will bring my India=
n costume to wear to the birthday bash. Then again, wearing dead animal=
 parts might not have the same effort Steve and Geoff get by dressing up =
as cowboys.

Mark Bostick

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.

------=_NextPart_001_008D_01C3CE70.FB6E8890

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Everyone=
,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I will be in Tucson from Thursday Feb. 5 t=
o Sunday, Feb. 8.&nbsp; I will have my cell phone with me, if you are goi=
ng and would like to meet up, feel free to e-mail me for my&nbsp;number.&=
nbsp; Looking foward to the show, the people, the meteorites and the even=
ts. </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>If I have enough courage and luggage sp=
ace, perhaps I will bring my Indian costume to wear to the birthday bash.=
&nbsp;&nbsp; Then again, wearing dead animal parts might not have the sam=
e effort Steve and Geoff get by dressing up as cowboys.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;=
</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick<BR><BR>Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, =
a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles.</DIV></BODY></HT=

------=_NextPart_001_008D_01C3CE70.FB6E8890--