[meteorite-list] the nuns want to go to tucson with me

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:05 2004

Marcie,
        WHAT ON EARTH do you think is going to happen here (or in Tucson)
that would be such a disaster? They are just NUNS, for Pete's sake.
        Really, what is going on in your mind? Inquisitive folks want to
know.
        RSVP
        Michael

on 12/29/03 11:23 AM, Marcia Swanson at MJSOfArc_at_webtv.net wrote:

> [...]
> all. And don't call me Bart."
>
> What will happen next???
>

> Cheers,
>
> Feverish John
>
> PS Tom, please respond to my request to be on the staff. I've got better
> material I'm sure.
>

>> This all sounds like fabulous fodder for PROUD TOM.
>> I can hardly wait......
>> Michael
>>
>> on 12/28/03 9:50 AM, Marcia Swanson at MJSOfArc_at_webtv.net wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Steve,
>>> Firstly, hope you had a great Christmas. Secondly, I was really
>>> dissapointed, that having left town for Christmas, I missed probably, a
>>> chance I may not get again, that being, your trip to Kenosha ( my home
>>> town), on the 27th. I really wanted to meet you, and hear your stories
>>> about Park Forest, ect. !! Hope you come to visit your friend here
>>> again., Were you able to set anything up with anyone else from around
>>> here? I was really dissapointed at not being able to have been there.
>>> Thirdly, the Nun Story, was for real. Matteo is indirectly involved, in
>>> that, she is a member of his new Real Meteorite List, website, that he
>>> started.
>>> I haven't posted to this site yet, but I do get it, over the web. His 9
>>> or 10, and growing, new members, include her, and yes, she ( at least
>
>>> from what I've read) is a legitimate Nun. FOR REAL, Steve! There are
>>> also others on his list, that include people who are also meteorite
>>> buyers/collectors, in this country, who may, but probably haven't ,
>>> either accessed our site, or have, heard of it, and DO plan on coming to
>>> Tucson. It is open to all Meteorite entusiasts, right? She is also a
>>> legimate meteorite collector. More than that, I can't add, because, as I
>>> said, I haven't posted to the List, or talked to any of them privately.
>>> Thought I'd let you know. Hope your New Year, brings you another
>>> Great Fall, like you mentioned. Have a good one. Best Regards, Marcie
>>>

>>> From: "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!" <steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com>
>>> Date: Friday, December 26, 2003 11:39 AM
>>> To: meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
>>> Subject: [meteorite-list] the nuns want to go to tucson with me
>>>
>>> Good afternoon list.I got a very unusal email about 2 weeks ago from a NUN
>
>>> order from georgia.I guess they had been monitering the meteorite list and
>>> thought it would be cool to go to tucson next year.But what is so weird is
>>> that want to know if they can go with me.Well as you all know I have round
>>> trip airfair there and back.NO ROOM FOR ANYONE!!They thought that I sound
>>> like a fun guy and that I could show them the sites and sounds of
>>> tucson.What do you think list should I show them all the sites and sounds
>>> of tucson???They are going to have to get there on thier own.Maybe they
>>> could ask the FLYING NUN to come out of retirement and they could all fly
>>> AIRGOD.Well this is one of the most bizarre emails I have ever
>>> gotten.Comments of any kind would be welcome.Even proud tom can't top this
>>> one.Hey I was thinking, I don't think even MATTEO could top it