[meteorite-list] RARE U.S. IRON-BEST OFFER TAKES IT

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:04 2004

Good Evening List,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. With the new year peeping around the corner, I am looking to get rid of a few pieces from my collection (ya know...out with the old, in with the new). Anyway, I'll start out with a lovely etched 85g part-slice of the historical Cosby's Creek, TN course octahedrite. This is a very nice piece with a crusted top edge. As you may or may not know, Cosby's Creek is probably the most historical U.S. Iron due to it's use in the production of many tools during the late 1800's, one being the legendary "Kentucky Riffle". Most of the remaining masses of this meteorite are now in museums or university collections. Very rare indeed. Value on this piece is $4/gm, but will take the best offer that I receive; I won't refuse any offer unless it's simply too rediculous to even consider. Please email for photos or additional information. Thank you!

Regards,

Ryan