[meteorite-list] World of Meteorites - Status Report

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:04 2004

--part1_1cc.16c1203a.2d20e6a5_boundary

In a message dated 12/28/2003 3:38:57 PM Mountain Standard Time,
rendelius_at_rpgdot.com writes:

> This is the second last time I bother you with my project :-)
>
> We are nearly feature complete and ready for an official launch on
> 01/01/2004.
>
> This is what I can offer to the meteorite community (to be precise: what I
> can offer for the meteorite community to do themselves there):

Hello Bernhard,

(Sorry List, but I would like a response))

Your site is very interesting and I would like to participate.
I have emailed you a couple times, apparently you received those emails since
I suggested the Calendar of Events and the Gallery of Meteorwrongs a few days
ago. And they just appeared on your site.
As I have already told you, I have tried 3 times to register, every single
time my registration is accepted and I get a response saying "you will receive
an email in a few seconds with a link to activate your account" But that email
and link never appear. I am positive I entered the correct email address.

Any suggestions?
Thank you.

Anne M. Black
www. IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
IMCA #2356

--part1_1cc.16c1203a.2d20e6a5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>In a message=20=
dated 12/28/2003 3:38:57 PM Mountain Standard Time, rendelius_at_rpgdot.com wri=
tes:
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3DCITE style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-=
LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">This is the second last tim=
e I bother you with my project :-)
<BR>=20
<BR>We are nearly feature complete and ready for an official launch on 01/01=
/2004.
<BR>=20
<BR>This is what I can offer to the meteorite community (to be precise: what=
 I can offer for the meteorite community to do themselves there):
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR>
<BR>Hello Bernhard,
<BR>
<BR>(Sorry List, but I would like a response))
<BR>
<BR>Your site is very interesting and I would like to participate.
<BR>I have emailed you a couple times, apparently you received those emails=20=
since I suggested the Calendar of Events and the Gallery of Meteorwrongs a f=
ew days ago. And they just appeared on your site.=20
<BR>As I have already told you, I have tried 3 times to register, every sing=
le time my registration is accepted and I get a response saying "you will re=
ceive an email in a few seconds with a link to activate your account" But th=
at email and link never appear. I am positive I entered the correct email ad=
dress.=20
<BR>
<BR>Any suggestions?
<BR>Thank you.
<BR>
<BR>Anne M. Black
<BR>www. IMPACTIKA.com
<BR>IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
<BR>IMCA &nbsp;#2356</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1cc.16c1203a.2d20e6a5_boundary--