[meteorite-list] a poem, at least I'll try

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:04 2004

I got another email from proud tom,couldn't delete it, so it busted my cd
rom.Got another email from the order of nuns,but got scolded for being
attila the hun.Got another email from matteo, but please say it ain't
so.The crying and the whining go on,but my attitude stays straight as
warren zevon.Hell, this has been a weird year,but I only laffed and did
not shed a tear.Keep all the proud tom,orders of nuns,and the matteo stuff
keep coming,and when I get to tucson I'll say I am from wyoming.But we all
know that would be a lie,because I'm steve from chicago,tall and sly.On a
final note, last year I was the meteorite goat,but this year someone else
is the real show boat.Meteorites are fun, in the rain and the sun,but know
one can keep me down while I can continue to buy them by the ton!

                                          steve arnold, chicago!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728