[meteorite-list] the nuns want to go to tucson with me

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:04 2004

Hi all,

As a product of the Catholic parochial system I can sure relate to what Adam
says! Of course there are all kinds of nuns ;). Many different sects, orders
etc. Ever heard of the Universal Life Church? Maybe they are a sect descended
from those ancient orders from Greece and Rome that worshipped meteorites?

Bill Kieskowski