[meteorite-list] Re:Top Ten Fictitious Contest

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:03 2004

--part1_35.41abb3aa.2d193084_boundary

Thanks to all that entered my holiday contest.
     If you have not yet sent me an e-mail with your address and choice of
prize, (see previous post) please do so by Tuesday afternoon, as I'm mailing out
the prize gifts on Christmas Eve.
Merry Christmas, Fred Hall

--part1_35.41abb3aa.2d193084_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=
=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Georgia" LANG=3D"0">Thanks to all that entered my holiday=
 contest.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; If you have not yet sent me an e-mail with your add=
ress and choice of prize, (see previous post) please do so by Tuesday aftern=
oon, as I'm mailing out the prize gifts on Christmas Eve.<BR>
Merry Christmas, Fred Hall</FONT></HTML>

--part1_35.41abb3aa.2d193084_boundary--