[meteorite-list] Christmas Day Mars Landing (Beagle 2)

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:03 2004

Elton=20

Yes It is certainly an international effort, (US included), the European
space Agency was heavily involved, but credit where credit is due, for
one man (Prof Colin Pillinger) had the vision, to get the project off
the gound, and brought together the relevant people and technologies to
get it done, not easy without a Nasa of our own!

Go Beagle go!

Mark