[meteorite-list] Tucson Auction Announcement

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:02 2004

Greetings all,
        Due to the Jr. Chamber of Commerce selling their
hall, the 2004 Tucson Auction will be relocating in the VFW
Hall (Post # 4903) on N. Beverly Ave, just off Speedway Blvd.
        The Auction will be held Saturday evening, Feb. 7 (the
night after the annual Geoff & Steve Birthday Bash and
Harvey Awards and the night before the Macovich auction
 at Inn Suites =AD definitely the weekend to be at the show).
        There is plenty of parking and a no host bar attached
to the hall. Directions are extremely simple and will be
provided on a link from my web site main page in a few hrs.
There will also be further information provided soon on the
Meteorite Exchange site.
        Wile I have been loathe to do so, increasing costs have
forced me to resort to a buyers' premium - which I am determined
to hold to a minimum. It will be 5%. This will help counteract
the 300% overhead increases I have been faced with in just
the last couple of years and is low enough to minimize the
pinch on bidders. =20
        Dealers and Collectors wishing to submit specimens for
auction should contact me directly via email or phone. An on
line catalog will be posted by Jan 10 and will be available in
Tucson in printed form. I am currently working on a display
site in Tucson prior to the event, as well.
    Best wishes, Michael

--
When Jesus said "Love your enemies" I think he probably
meant don't kill them.
           Anonymous
--
Hubble space telescope - AMAZING photos!:
http://wires.news.com.au/special/mm/030811-hubble.htm
--
http://www.costofwar.com/
--