[meteorite-list] Weekly eBayMeteorites Invite

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:02 2004

--0-1607184602-1072019987=:58349

Hello all,

I would like to invite all to take a look at:

to see this week's running eBay meteorite auctions.

And...

I am thinking of promoting this site at MENSA as well as other astronomy related sites; we need more collectors. Any ideas as to which groups might be applicable, please let me know off list by sending a private e-mail to me..

Steve Schoner/ams

--0-1607184602-1072019987=:58349