[meteorite-list] ** Meteorite Identification ** List of Meteorite Identification web pages

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:02 2004

I should have added...

Please reply to this e-mail with your URL to be listed.

Thank you!

Dear List,

Jim and I are going to start a page on our meteorite.com site
to list all web pages dealing with meteorite identification.

This will be similar to our Dealers Listing web page. We will also
provide a link to the page from MeteoriteTimes.

Please note: We are not going to police the information on the
submitted sites. If there are multiple complaints about any page
or page owner the page will be removed.

Happy Holidays!

Paul and Jim

   Paul Harris paul_at_meteorite.com
   Jim Tobin jim_at_meteorite.com
   The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. http://www.meteorite.com
   MeteoriteTimes.com http://www.meteoritetimes.com
   PMB#455 P.O. Box 7000, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA