[meteorite-list] STATESBORO BLUES

From: E. L. Jones <jonee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:01 2004

Reality is like rain...it has to soak in.....

Let him try to broker it for a while and when the buyers walk away the
price will come down... The possibility is that Jerry was misquoted.

As of yet we don't know if he has actually talked to anyone who knows
true values/ prices. I am sure if they make a deal we'll hear about it.

Speaking of Georgia, I have some Claxton FC to trade--it is last years
batch but still fresh.

 I still have a bucket of Neuschwanstein.. Some one asked me the
classification of my find...it is a CaCa.

I'll trade for some Portales.

Elton