[meteorite-list] Re: Neuschwanstein<--First Find Photo and SALE

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:49 2004

http://www.epix.net/~jonee/neu1strewn.jpg
I don't think I have ever seen a nicer backdrop for a meteorite find,
excellent photo. The meteorites, however, look like a horse was recently on
the path. Thanks for sharing Elton, outstanding, I wish they were all that
easy to find.

Rob Wesel
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.