[meteorite-list] Dry Lake Stewnfields in Proud Toms back yard?

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:49 2004

[Right Dave? :-) ] Must be the other-other Dave!

Thanks for the memory of "Fraudbuster"...could use his services
again....Hello out there Fraudbuster!"

Survey says: Ginger or Mary Anne Y or N
Proud Tom thread vs Matteo's farries and struck one's....and the winner

Cold day in....wyoming, Dave Freeman