[meteorite-list] the 2nd person to sell orrissa

From: Brice D. Hornback <bdh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:49 2004

I agree with this completely. Matteo... you should never have posted a
private message to the list. I have spent years getting KIDS interested in
meteorites. I wonder how many folks under the age of 14 are subscribed to
this list? Think about that before you post.

Anyway... everyone keeps copying the "offensive" word in their replies. How
about deleting the offensive word while replying? OH... better idea... why
not get back to talking about meteorites? This list has really deteriorated
in the last couple years. It's sad.

- Brice