[meteorite-list] OT---- Blocking email

From: John Sinclair <jsinclairjr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:49 2004

Hello Everyone,

It is EASY to block anybody's mail from arriving in your inbox
This may be of help to users of the OUTLOOK EXPRESS email program.

With your email program open:
Click on a post from a sender you no longer want to receive email from but
don't open it (just highlight it).

Got to the top of your screen and find the 'bar' that includes 'Message'
Click 'Message'
Go down the list of choices and click
'Block Sender'

Every email from that sender will now go automatically to your 'Deleted
Items'...you will not see them in your 'Inbox' but you can still read them
if needed in 'Deleted Items'.

Sorry for this Off Topic Post - I hope it helps some.
It sure has made my Meteorite List emails more enjoyable.

John

PS. This is probably a repeat of an earlier post by someone..I just don't
remember seeing one.