[meteorite-list] the 2nd person to sell orrissa

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:49 2004

Mark why this you not have write in chat when I am
come? Little courage? Like other here inside of not
to say who it put you shout defaming those on my
account? It have alone fear and other nothing.
Not to worry you, who it is really my friend do not it
needs to say it in public in the list, and I ensure
you that they is not few like other here inside they
believe.

=====