[meteorite-list] Bad Language...Thanks for the test

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:48 2004

you also put to me in Spam, I do not make problems,
will want to say that I will make the same one with
you, as I have already made with others.

--- GeoZay_at_aol.com wrote:
> Well...I had a real test on aol's spam control, from
> the recent thread that
> Matteo started. The one that contained a naughty
> word or two. I usually check
> just for grins those messages that ended up in my
> spam box before deleting them
> enmasse. I noticed several from the meteorite list.
> Thought there was some
> kind of error until I opened a couple...Looks like
> the spam control is actually
> working. I'm really considering adding the word
> "Matteo" to the word list.
> This will filter any messages out that contains it.
> Maybe add a couple more words
> and then "Presto"...most of the bull will be
> eliminated no matter who sends
> it. :o)
> GeoZay

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com