[meteorite-list] AD - Kunya Alert!

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:48 2004

Martin Orissa is another question, 48 grams to me, 13
gr. to farmer and other 37 gr. in a USA university,
not other material is exit, and the price I have put
is many low from what I wanted to put, and I ensure
you that I did not pay few the Orissa already in India
Regards

Matteo

--- Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_Meteorite-Martin.de>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2210281679&category=3239&rd=1

> Get it before Matteo takes it and resells for
> 10/gram!!
>
> Sure, I'm living in Old Europe, but since two years
> or so our Pony Express
> uses those smelling carriages without horses and
> once, believe it or not,
> once I saw an immense bird high, high up in the sky,
> shimmering as it was
> made of pure silver.. but don't tell to nem, I don't
> want back... Uh I hear
> voices..this time they won't get me....
>
> Merry Christmas to All!
> Martin A.
>
> PS: I'll take back this Kunya with full refunds, if
> you're able to find a
> larger chunk available until 15th of January.

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com