[meteorite-list] kudos-Why sell if it off in pieces?

From: E. L. Jones <jonee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:48 2004

I guess it is yours to do with as you wish--- but it is a terrible
shame to sell it off in pieces when it's most wonderful feature is the
way it goes back together! For classification I could perhaps see
sending a corner piece-- but to sell off a miracle meteorite in pieces
seems cruel and unusual punishment for a rare piece.
(sigh)
Elton