[meteorite-list] BORING !!!

From: Mauro Ianeselli <mauro.ian_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:48 2004

Hello Christian and list,

this is my little contribution about
the third find of Neuschwanstein.
In Munich Mineralientage 2003 I took these pictures that you can find
here:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mauroianeselli/my_photos

In the album "Neuschwanstein" there are three pictures:
the first is, I suppose, the THIRD find of NS;
the second is the clast of the first find;
the third is the second find.

Best wishes to all!!!

Mauro

--
Mauro Ianeselli - ITALY
International Meteorite Collectors Association: IMCA #2122