[meteorite-list] Unwanted posts on the list

From: N Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:47 2004

Jeeez Big Mike!

You must've gotten a post from John that I missed. No bitching. No
whining, in fact, a breath of fresh air. Did I miss something?

Seriously. It happens.

There are a bunch of other posts that your response fits, but not John's!
(At least the post I have seen that is attached----)

Norm
(Sucked into a dumb exchange not involving Meteorites. So sorry. P.S.,
show me any computer on earth with a "delet" (sic) button, kinky or
otherwise! )