[meteorite-list] AD:Burnwell HH chondrite

From: Bob King <lakewind_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:47 2004

Hi all,
If anyone would like a small micro of the rare Burnwell HH4 (yes, HH)
chondrite that fell September 4, 1990 in Burnwell, KY I have one for
sale. It measures 2mm x 1mm and comes with a plastic jewel case. It
looks surprisingly nice at 10x and 30x in a stereomicroscope with a
fresh black and white crystal-like matrix in which is embedded a white
chondrule that takes up about 1/3 of the specimen. How about $25 for
this or best offer and I'll pay shipping.
Thanks,
Bob