[meteorite-list] Roach Dry Lake

From: Grant L. Elliott <gle_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:47 2004

Charlie,

Your last comment reminded me of this book:

Walter M. Miller's acclaimed SF classic A Canticle for Leibowitz opens with
the accidental excavation of a holy artifact: a creased, brittle memo
scrawled by the hand of the blessed Saint Leibowitz, that reads: "Pound
pastrami, can kraut, six bagels--bring home for Emma

Grant Elliott