[meteorite-list] ebay listings, steve choner's attempt for a new group

From: Ing. Christian ANGER <christian.anger_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:47 2004

Hi list, Hi Steve !

I think the idea to keep ebay announcements off this list has died.

Still many members like Michel Franco (sorry Michel but you are just only
ONE
example for what I want to say becuase you recently did it) have not
accepted Steve's idea.

So I don't know why I (or the others) should not make any announcements for
my (or their)
ebay auctions in future again.

Nobody cared about except very few members like
Mike Farmer, Dean Bessey, Matteo Chinellato, Phillipe Thomas, Me and two or
three others,
I THINK WE DID NOT REACH A NUMBER OF 10 OF MEMBERS who accepted this and now
these members
have a disadvantage as they did not post to the list since the ebay-group
Steve created exists!!

So I don't want to be one of these two who accepts the disadvantage of not
posting
ebay announcements to the REAL meteorite-list as long as others ignore not
posting ebay announcements.

We (all the members of this list) should find a solution. To decide if
announcements for ebay auctions are possible for ALL or NOT.

Maybe somebody has a solution for making a poll to let the members decide.

Art Jones, a question to you as first man of the list :

Is it possible to make a poll in this subject ?

I saw on different yahoo-lists that there are polls possible but I am not
aware how to make this here.

Could you find a soultion ?

I suggest a solution is asked, otherwise everybody makes what he wants.

Cheers,

Christian

IMCA #2673
www.austromet.com