[meteorite-list] Yafa fall: prices

From: M Yousef <diamondmeteor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:46 2004

Dear All;
Somebody showed me a nice 2Kg rock with clear crust, and he claims that he
got it from someone in Yemen who wittnessed the fall in July 15, 2000. We
cut a small piece of it, and it was evident that it belongs to Yafa (13
42'40" N, 45 10'12" E), which was classified as Ordinary Chondrite H5
[MetBull 86, see also
http://www.physics.utoronto.ca/~isotrace/yafapix2.htm].
This person wants me to sell the piece for him. Anybody knows how much it is
worth? And if you are interested please send me email. We can sell different
sizes as you require, but we prefer to sell it as a whole.
Please see some pictures here:
http://groups.msn.com/meteorites/shoebox.msnw

Sincerely

Mohamed H. Yousef