[meteorite-list] Fireballs and Electrophonic sounds

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:46 2004

Hello Elton, I have a question and figured the list might be interested as
well. The telecommunications industry relies heavily on microwave radios.
Would a fireball interfere with microwave radios? It would seem like there
would be some sort of interference.
Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
Yea, that's right,