[meteorite-list] UFO Buffs Sue To Obtain Data on Pennsylvania Fireball

From: ks1u <ks1u_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:46 2004

Ron:
     I have followed this story since it happened. My bet is that it was a
Russian reentry vehicle. I can think of no other reason that NASA personnel
would be at the sight (as claimed by many witnesses) unless it was some kind
of spacecraft of ours or the Soviets. If it were a "real" UFO the military
wouldn't let anyone except the CIA in the area. The "National Security"
excuse is only because we don't want the rest of the world to know we
violate treaties as much as any other country does. We were supposed to
give back any Soviet Spacecraft we found. It should be interesting to see
what develops.

George