[meteorite-list] Lost Creek may be really lost!!!

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:45 2004

Dear Pekka, List;
There is a lag time with classifications (sometimes years), and a lag
time with the annual meeting of the nomenclature committee (annually in
July, info must be printed in about May or so of that year), and lag
time with the printing of the 5th. Ed. Catalogue of Meteorites as there
is with any publication being submitted for review, and review, and
publishing, and printing......so, the cut off was way back in as a guess
'97 or '98 maybe earlier? Lost Creek with dates like 2001 and 2002 in
the met. bulletin would be under the window of opportunity.
Hope this helps.
Dave Freeman