[meteorite-list] Aswan Rock - Opinions?

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:45 2004

Jeff

Looks like a sedimentary pressure metamorphosized aggregated =
conglomerate to me... :).=20

But I have seen similar looking rocks in the Alps (Austria) only over =
there they tend to be found near river beds, something to do with the =
Ice age.

Could also be a type of granite or Marble there is a lot about in that =
area of the world (the pyramids are made of a similar stone)

Mark