[meteorite-list] honesty and matteo?Can that really be said?

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:45 2004

Hi all,

Steve is a genuine straight forward person. I doubt that anyone can surpass
his zeal. Matteo keeps proving that he can drive anyone to distraction. It's
pretty obvious that Matteo languishes in his own self righteous baloney. Do
you think he could understand that remark? Is it worth understanding at all?
I for one think Chicago Steve is beyond reproach. A gentleman.

Bill Kieskowski