[meteorite-list] Interesting article on meteorites and astronomy December 2003 Astronomy and Geophysics

From: Robert Hawkes <rhawkes_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:44 2004

Hi all,
       I just got my December 2003 issue of Astronomy and Geophysics
(published by the UK Royal Astronomical Society) and there is a
feature article by Monica Grady on meteorites around the theme of
what meteorites tell us about the cosmos (it is the cover story).
The article itself is called "Planetary, stellar and galactic
evolution from a rocky perspective" pgs. 6.8-6.12 of vol. 44 of
Astronomy and Geophysics.
      Bob
--
Robert Hawkes
Physics Department
Mount Allison University
67 York St.
Sackville, NB Canada
E4L 1E6
rhawkes_at_mta.ca
Phone (506) 364-2582
Fax: (506) 364-2583
Meteoroids 2004: An international conference in London, ON Canada
Aug. 16-21 2004
http://aquarid.physics.uwo.ca/meteoroids2004/
Founding Conference Atlantic Canada Association of Science Educators (ACASE)
Sackville, NB Canada Jul. 21-23 2004