[meteorite-list] Proud Tom $10,000 Video link, Casper

From: Randy Dunnan <golddoc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:43 2004

Hello Everyone,

I am back also. I see somethings never change. Matteo still keeps the list
fired up. Hi Matteo!

The link for the Proud Tom website doesn't work. However I did find the
link shown below, with a video, where Proud Tom is for sale for only
$10,000.

http://www.appleknoll.com/sales/thomas.html

*******Hello Michael Blood, Is there another link for Proud

Is Michael Casper still around? I found three of his catalogs the other
day. Two are color and one is black and white.

Randy Duncan