[meteorite-list] Tucson Auctions???

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:43 2004

Dear List,

This week Jim and I will start setting up our annual Tucson Information Page
on our meteorite.com site. We will also have a link from MeteoriteTimes to the
Tucson page. We will use the same URL as last year but we still have to
strip out
last years information. You can view last years page below.

http://www.meteorite.com/tucson.htm

I'll send another e-mail to the list when we are ready to start having
information
sent to us.

Thanks!

Paul

At 08:59 AM 12/9/2003 -0800, you wrote:
> Greetings. I know that this might be a little off
>topic these days, but I was just wondering, with only
>2 months to go till Tucson that I haven`t seen any
>adds or anything anywhere else about Michael Blood`s
>Auction or The Macovich [Darrly Pitt] Auction listed
>anywhere? Shouldn`t we be seeing something really soon
>about these and also if you possibly wanted to list
>something in said auctions, would you contact them
>directly? Thanks.
> Dave

   Paul Harris paul_at_meteorite.com
   Jim Tobin jim_at_meteorite.com
   The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. http://www.meteorite.com
   MeteoriteTimes.com http://www.meteoritetimes.com
   PMB#455 P.O. Box 7000, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA